Albury boasts a wide range of educational options from pre-school to University and beyond.
The region is home to campuses for both Charles Sturt and Latrobe Universities. Riverina Institute of TAFE’s city campus continues to grow its reputation as a high quality education provider, while Wodonga TAFE is recognised as an industry leader offering a vast range of technical training.
- 2 Universities (Charles Sturt University in Albury & LaTrobe University in Wodonga)
- 2 TAFE Campuses (TAFE NSW Riverina Campus & Wodonga TAFE)
- The Albury Wondonga Community College for Adult Learning
- 3 Public Secondary Schools
- 4 Private Secondary Schools
PRIMARY & EARLY CHILDHOOD
- 10 Public Primary Schools
- 7 Private Primary Schools
- 32 Preschool/Early Childhood Centres