Orange is a caring community which has five high end aged-care facilities, several hostels and seniors' living facilities. We aim to ensure that the older members of our community are provided with a high quality of care and lifestyle choices during their later years.
Orange Senior Citizens' and Pensioners' Centre
Orange Senior Citizens' and Pensioners' Centre provides activities for Senior Citizens' Association members which include craft, scrabble, bingo and card games. Bus trips and other travel activities are also a feature of the Association as are visits to other Senior Citizens' Centres and Clubs throughout NSW. This facility is managed by Orange City Council.
The facilities in our community include:
- Uniting Care
- Wontama Village Nursing Home (Residential care including dedicated care for residents with dementia). Includes the Clancy Weston Hostel (Wontama Village) and Parkwood Hostel
- Carinya Village (independent living)
- St Johns Village (independent living)
- Berrilea Cottage (respite care)
- UPA Aged Care in Orange offers accommodation five different lodges/villiages for aged care living, ranging from for high care residential living to caring for dementia patients. Permanent care as well as respite care is available.
- Cherrywood Grove Aged Care (Residential care including dedicated care for residents with dementia)
- St Francis Aged Care Orange (Catholic Healthcare). St Francis Aged Care is a welcoming 44-bed low care residential community, with a 10-bed dementia specific unit.