Albury boasts a wide range of educational options from pre-school to University and beyond.
The region is home to campuses for both Charles Sturt and La Trobe Universities. Riverina Institute of TAFE’s city campus continues to grow its reputation as a high quality education provider, while Wodonga TAFE is recognised as an industry leader offering a vast range of technical training.
- 2 Universities (Charles Sturt University in Albury & La Trobe University in Wodonga)
- 2 TAFE Campuses (TAFE NSW Riverina Campus & Wodonga TAFE)
- The Albury Wondonga Community College for Adult Learning
- 3 Public Secondary Schools
- 4 Private Secondary Schools
PRIMARY & EARLY CHILDHOOD
- 10 Public Primary Schools
- 7 Private Primary Schools
- 33 Preschool/Early Childhood Centres